Friday, April 3, 2009

G'day..:D



Yeah, I deleted the vlog because I should put forth more effort. lol. If I do another one, it should be better. lol. Usually I take my time, but this one was too bleh for me. I'm too much of a semi-perfectionist (semi b/c I am not perfect) or just picky...:p

It's another Friday night and I am working. I have a school district parent fair to work at tomorrow. I'm actually looking forward to it. One of my favorite parts of my job is to go out and do community outreach. I love being able to tell people that going to college is a possibility and a great door of opportunity. So, I have everything ready. I debated whether or not to stuff candy and my business card in treat bags like I did last time. However, I ended up emptying them out and left them with a teacher when I did a refugee outreach back in February. So, I will just use a really nice container for candy. heehee.

Have a great weekend!

Love ya'll,
Laura :)

p.s. The new Keith Urban album is AWESOME!!!...heehee...(blushing)

No comments: