Monday, August 20, 2007

My Birthday Party...08/17/07

My friend Pamela threw a birthday party for me! It was so sweet of her. She picked out some really cute party favors. They were these little gold rings that had a colored stone in them. These rings were so cute!!!
A couple of my close friends came and it was a joy seeing them. We talked and laughed, ate and stayed up pretty late...4:30am!!!! Oh boy!! I was so tired the next day, but it was so worth it. I also received some pretty cool gifts, too. Got a Kohl's card, Bath and Body Works certificate, a really beautiful fridge magnet and a really cute Tweety PJ set!!! I was really blessed that night.

I am really thankful for wonderful friends...YES, all of you!!!!!
Every perfect gift is definitely from above!!!!
Love ya'll!!!

No comments: