Sunday, March 16, 2008

I Still Can't Believe It!

Well, it's been a while, but alot has happened since then. After contemplating and weighing all the pros and cons, finances and so on....I resigned from my position as a teacher. I felt it was the right thing to do.
Just as I was becoming comfortable with my role as a teacher, I felt the gentle nudge of God that said to let go. I knew it was the right decision. My purpose had been fulfilled or is being fulfilled. It really broke my heart because teaching has been a big part of my life. I was comfortable with my role as one. But, I know God wants me to keep going, to move on....perhaps grad school, or another career. I'm following the ideas that I thought through carefully to see what doors open up.
At this point, I have taken a step out in faith. I believe God has something great in store for me. I'm excited, but at the same time I'm saying to myself, "Are you insane?!!! You are leaving a good, stable, secure job!!! What's wrong with you, woman?!!" I know I'm going to be ok, but most importantly I'll be happy because it's God's plan for my life.
I guess it's the right time to start dreaming big! :)
Love ya'll,
Laura :)