Sunday, February 24, 2008

What a Whirlwind!

Sorry, it's been a while since I last posted. Work has been keeping me busy along with other things. The last three weeks have been a rollercoaster.
I decided to withdraw from my graduate program because I wasn't getting anything from it. I came to realize what I would do with it after I graduated. First, I do not want to be a principal or a department head. It's not in my heart's desires. With all this said, it is time to step out of my comfort zone.
So, here I am contemplating on a new beginning, a fresh start to life. Surely, it is going to take a giant leap of faith. It's one I am willing to take. It makes me nervous, but it's the good kind. heehee. I believe God is about to make great changes in my life. Oh boy, this is so cool....:D
I'll keep ya'll updated to what happens.

Love ya'll!

2 comments:

Olga said...

wow, that is a huge decision. You know whatever comes out of it, we will be behind you 100% of the way.
Only you can know for sure what is right or wrong...Let me and dave know if you need anything...we are here for you.

АLEKSANDRA said...

Keep posting. We want to know what happens.
:) It is going to be good....