Monday, June 2, 2008

Finishing the race!

It's the last week of school and it's already flying by. There is sooooo much to do and there is one thing I'm not looking forward to....is saying goodbye. I hate goodbyes, but I do them anyway. I've been trying my best to keep myself together as I am packing my classroom and seeing my kids leaving my classroom for one last time.
Today, I saw many students say goodbye and I was given thank you cards. Those mean so much to me. It's a little encouragement to keep going and finish this assignment God has given me. During the day, one of my parents bought us lunch from Martinez restaurant in Mesquite. My word, WHAT A BLESSING THAT WAS!!! Furthermore, after school one of my students learned two Spanish songs from Josh Groban and sang them to me. It was for extra credit, gotta love it! She has such a phenomenal voice. Besides that, she burned ALL the Josh Groban CDs for me! Of course, I SCREAMED like a little girl, LOL! What a treat and what a sweet surprise to end the day! I'll be pretty busy this week with wrapping things up at work and packing up and ending the week at Reunion Arena for graduation...gotta see my babies off!
I hope this blog finds ya'll well!
Blessings on ya'll!

Laura

2 comments:

АLEKSANDRA said...

wow
they love you
it means you are very good
really good at teaching

Olga said...

goodbuys are never fun but necessary! I wish you a ton of luck in all your future endevors.