Monday, October 22, 2007

Update...


Today, we had a staff development day at work...no kids. I got to see all the Spanish Teachers from the whole district. Which was really nice. For me, it was a half day since I only teach Spanish 2 and spent the rest of the day in my classroom cleaning and planning the next unit. I was happy to have accomplished so much!

Well, It's been an insane month with work, work, work. But, ya'll know I wouldn't have it any other way!:)
Sorry, I haven't updated. Well, not much has changed, but my hair....oh yeah...I CHOPPED IT OFF!!! It was time for a change. My hair was getting long and I don't do long hair too well (it gets stringy and looks unhealthy)...too much maintenance for my busy lifestyle.

My health is getting a little better. I have noticed that my metabolism has kicked up a notch since I started my treatment. I've lost a couple of inches. I can't tell if I've lost pounds because I have sucky, inaccurate scale. (There's 5 dollars I'll never see again,LOL!)

Other than that, school is starting for me soon. Nov 12, to be exact. I've been mentally preparing myself for what's to come. I know my life is going to change once again. I will have to make some adjustments to adapt to my new schedule.

Well, ladies and gents...I hope all is well!
Take care and I'll try to write more often. Like I said, October is bonkers right now!!! :)

Love you all and God Bless ya'll (I mean it!)
Laura :)

No comments: