Friday, November 9, 2007

Untitled...heehee

Well, there is still no solution regarding my VERY HIGH electricity bill. But, the solution is out there somewhere. I've done my part and I'm waiting for an answer.
Other than that, I just got my installation CD for grad school, but unfortunately it didn't
work. They still don't have a mac compatible software. So, this means I have to look for a new computer. Thankfully, I just got my tuition reimbursement and can use it to purchase one.
Speaking of grad school, I just got my GRE study guide book. So, ya'll can guess what I'll be doing.
All in all, I'm just staying busy as usual.
So, now I'm going to spend the rest of my Friday night at the UPS office picking up some packages.
Take care and have a great weekend!
Love,
Laura :)

1 comment:

Olga said...

well, that's unfortunate. stay on them daily so they know you mean business. otherwise....they win!