Friday, December 21, 2007

Topsy Turvy

Well, here I am on a Friday night before Christmas stuck at home. I attempted to go shopping, but found myself coming straight back home. All the freeways surrounding my area were shut down. I'm not too thrilled about it, but I'll take this time as an opportunity to rest. I mean, it has been a really long day.
I've been a busy girl with my job and graduate school. I've recently finished my first course in graduate school and I PASSED!!!!!!! I AM SO HAPPY!!!! :D It's a miracle...that's for sure!
With so much work and school work, Christmas snuck up on me. This year, I totally had no time to prepare which is unlike me. Worst of all, since we started our break today at 3pm just a couple of days till Christmas. So, I apologize for not sending anything out. But...

I want to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a HAPPY NEW YEAR!
Many Blessings to all of you! :D

Thinking of ya'll!
Abrazos (OOOOO) Besos(XXXXX) y Bendiciones (blessings),
Laura :D

No comments: