Wednesday, December 5, 2007

A Quick Post

Hey guys,
Sorry I haven't posted in a long time. Things have been really insane on my side of the world. But, all the while, I am enjoying it!
Graduate school is kicking my butt. However, I have to keep in mind that I am doing 3 weeks of work in a matter of days since I got my laptop a into the third week of the course. But, this course is almost over! :) Also, I've been meeting up with colleagues for study time and it's been fun.
Other than that, I've become a full-time Rockwall church-goer. I felt strong that God was leading me to no longer go to church at Word of Life Family Church-Commerce. It felt like it was my time to let go and surely God confirmed it.
For those that don't know, I went to that church for more than 5 years. Thankfully, we've opened a church, Word of Life Family Church-Rockwall. Right now, we are in the process of moving into our own facility...God-willing...really soon. This church has been a great blessing in my life and God has used it to mold me into a better person. And, It's because of the awesome spiritual parents, my pastors, that He placed in my life. Now, I am a part of the staff as a Asst. Youth Leader and it's been great!
Well, work is keeping me busy and at the same time I am trying to figure out how to balance all these responsibilities in my life!

Ya'll take care and I hope to hear from ya'll soon!

Love,
Laura :)

No comments: